Indice del forum

Filosofeggiando - Il forum degli studenti della Facoltą di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

Aula Virtuale degli studenti della Facolta di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

, who have lost two in a row after winning four s
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:54 am    Oggetto:  , who have lost two in a row after winning four s
Descrizione:

Eugene, OR - T.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.J. McConnell came out uncharacteristically aggressive and it paid off, as the redshirt senior scored 21 points to lead No. 7 Arizona in a 80-62 win over Oregon. McConnell, who transferred from Duquesne after two seasons with the Dukes, had never scored more than 19 points in an Arizona uniform. All five starters reached double figures for the Wildcats (14-1, Pac-12), who snapped Oregons six-game win streak with a result that was never really in doubt. Stanley Johnson had 14 points and seven rebounds, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson gave 13 with nine boards and Kaleb Tarczewski posted his first double-double of the season after totaling 11 points and 10 rebounds. Joseph Young scored 12 points on 4-of-15 shooting to lead Oregon (11-4, 1-1). Arizona led big in the early going. McConnell and Tarczewski both scored four points during an 8-0 start. After Elgin Cook broke the seal for Oregon with a dunk, Tarczewski and Hollis-Jefferson countered with jumpers, and it was 12-2. Oregon got a spark from its bench near the midpoint of the half. Trailing 23-15 following two Johnson free throws, Dwayne Benjamin darted in for a layup and Casey Benson scored six straight points on three free throws and a corner triple. The Ducks got as close as two, but Arizona stayed in front and led 39-34 at halftime. Young was whistled for a technical foul 5 1/2 minutes into the second half for slamming the ball after Jordan Bell was called for a shooting foul. Gabe York made the two technical free throws and Hollis-Jefferson made his pair for a four-point possession that gave Arizona a 50-37 lead. The Ducks only got within nine down the stretch. Game Notes Oregon had won three of four against Arizona ... Arizona finished 2-for-11 from 3-point range, while Oregon went 4-for-20 ... The Wildcats won the rebounding edge, 40-27.
. You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.
. De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night.
. If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on.The Toronto Blue Jays will send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound Wednesday afternoon looking to beat the Milwaukee Brewers in the finale of a quick two-game series. Happ is 2-1 over his past three starts, charged with eight earned runs over that time. However, seven of those came in an 11-1 loss at Cincinnati on June 21. Happ then rebounded on Thursday to beat the Chicago White Sox 7-0 behind 7 2/3 scoreless innings of four-hit ball. The 31-year-old struck out eight, moving to 7-4 with a 4.29 ERA on the year. "The goal was to be aggressive, to force contact early, use all four quadrants and just be aggressive," noted Happ, who is 3-3 with a 5.93 ERA in his career versus the Brewers. The Brewers meanwhile, hope that starter Wily Peralta can get locked in on Wednesday afternoon. Though Peralta has won five consecutive starts, he has posted a 4.22 earned run average over that span, one in which Milwaukee has scored at least seven runs four times. The right-handers past two wins both came against Colorado, including Thursdays 7-4 decision at home. Peralta gave up all four runs on eight hits and two walks over six frames, striking out seven. While he improved to 9-5 with a 3.20 earned run average on the year, manager Ron Roenicke still thinks the hurler can improve on the mound. "I thought the last three outings, (Wily) has pitched well, but hes not locked in," said Roenicke. "Now hes sttruggling to get through the lineups.
. ." The 25-year-old Peralta has never faced the Blue Jays, who send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound today. The Blue Jays halted a three-game skid by taking Tuesdays opener 4-1. Drew Hutchison yielded just one run over seven innings while striking out a season- high 10 batters in his first victory since June 13. Jose Bautista, starting for the first time since June 22 due to a strained left hamstring, and Colby Rasmus each homered for the Blue Jays. Starting as the designated hitter, Bautista hit his 16th homer of the year. Ryan Braun drove in the lone run for the Brewers, who have lost two in a row after winning four straight. Marco Estrada started for Milwaukee and suffered the loss, allowing two runs on six hits over six-plus innings of work. He struck out two and walked one, losing for the first time since June 15. "Things just started going south for me," Estrada said. "I just wasnt really locating. I really didnt know what I was doing, how I was missing and the way I was missing. I was just out there throwing the ball around." Milwaukee could be without outfielder Khris Davis today as he injured his left shoulder on Tuesday diving into second base. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-3 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:54 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: