Indice del forum

Filosofeggiando - Il forum degli studenti della Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

Aula Virtuale degli studenti della Facolta di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

round a year ago. "I dont catch everybody what they say
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:36 am    Oggetto:  round a year ago. "I dont catch everybody what they say
Descrizione:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.J. - Mikhail Prokhorov is interested in hearing from potential buyers for the Brooklyn Nets, but a spokesperson for the Russian billionaire said Tuesday no sale is imminent.As we have said for many months, ownership is always open to listening to offers — thats just good business, Ellen Pinchuk said in a statement. There is nothing imminent in terms of a sale of any stake in the team.That came in response to a report earlier Tuesday from Bloomberg News, citing two people with direct knowledge of the matter, that Prokhorov had retained Evercore Partners to sell the team.Prokhorov bought 80 per cent of the team and 45 per cent of Barclays Center in Brooklyn in 2010. He said earlier this season he was willing to listen to offers for a minority share of the club but wouldnt sell his majority stake.He had set a goal of winning a championship within five years, but the Nets have gotten nowhere close despite the NBAs highest payroll. They are 16-22 this season, losers of six straight, a season after ESPN.com reported that the Nets basketball operations department lost $144 million.Prokhorov downplayed those losses when he last met with reporters before the Nets home opener in November. But he would have little problem making all of it back and more if he did sell at a time when franchise values are soaring, topped by the $2 billion Steve Ballmer paid for the Los Angeles Clippers last summer.Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said he had just returned from a family vacation and didnt know what was happening with the Nets, but that owning an NBA team was difficult.It could be the ruble, it could be political issues (in Russia), he said in Sacramento before the Mavericks played the Kings.But its tough and its not an easy business. We all come in making promises of what we are going to do. Well, it took me 12 years to do what I said I was going to do, Cuban added. Its just not easy and sometimes it gets frustrating.___Associated Press writer Antonio Harvey in Sacramento, California, contributed to this report.
. Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma.
. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R.
. Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal.CLEVELAND -- On the final day, the Nets rested. Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd sat all of his starters and some key reserves for the season finale against the Cavaliers so theyre ready for the playoffs. The Nets entered Wednesday nights game with the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference, but could drop to No. 6 with a loss and if Washington wins in Boston. Kidd is sitting Deron Williams, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Joe Johnson and Shaun Livingston, and the Nets will dress just eight players. Hell start Jorge Gutierrez, Marquis Teague, Andray Blatche, Marcus Thornton -- a group that made a combined seven starts this season. Kidd quickly dismissed the idea he was intentionally trying to lose the game so the Nets (44-37) would avoid playing Chicago in the first rounnd of the playoffs.
. . Brooklyn lost to the Bulls in the opening round a year ago. "I dont catch everybody what they say or write," he said before changing the subject. The Nets, who were 11 games under .500 on Dec. 31, have lost three of four. They were beaten at home by the New York Knicks on Tuesday night. Kidd will head into his first post-season as a coach with a roster loaded with playoff experience, which makes the Nets a dangerous draw. "Ive been blessed to have a great group of guys throughout the slow start, the turnaround and so to have guys who won championships and know what it takes to win a championship in that locker room, to be able to start on the road -- all that comes with experience," Kidd said. "Weve covered all those questions."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:36 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: