Indice del forum

Filosofeggiando - Il forum degli studenti della Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

Aula Virtuale degli studenti della Facolta di Lettere e Filosofia di Palermo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

gs earned their third win in a row by crushing Halifax.Juraj
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:29 am    Oggetto:  gs earned their third win in a row by crushing Halifax.Juraj
Descrizione:

Romelu Lukaku missed a sitter for Belgium but made amends with a terrific strike as the Red Devils romped to a 4-0 victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Leading 3-0, the Belgians launched a speedy counter-attack following a Bosnia corner, which saw Dries Mertens charging into the box before squaring to Lukaku. The big Everton striker, however, somehow contrived to miss with his effort from close range, sending it over the bar.He did find the back of the net eventually though, as he received a pass from Eden Hazard on the edge of the area late on before brushing off two challenges and finding the top corner with an excellent effort. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. An own goal from Emir Spahic kicked off the scoring in Brussels on Friday night, before Hazard doubled Belgiums lead before half-time.Toby Alderweirelds wonderful flick then put Roberto Martinezs side three goals in front before Lukakus late effort.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Belgium thump four past Bosnia As it happened
. -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.
. Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots.
. The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season.SHAWINIGAN, Que. - Clark Bishop scored twice a€” including the winner 3:25 into overtime a€” as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles edged the host Shawinigan Cataractes 5-4 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Jason Bell, Julien Pelletier and Evgeny Svechnikov also scored for the Screaming Eagles (4-2-1) while Maxim Lazarev tacked on four assists. Bishop also picked up an assist for a three-point outing.Dennis Yan had a pair of goals for the Cataractes (4-0-2) and Gabriel Slight and Brandon Gignac each scored once.Francois Brassard made 26 saves for Cape Breton as Shawingans Antoine Samuel turned away 33 shots in defeat.The Screaming Eagles went 0 for 2 on the power play while the Cataractes failed to score on four chances with the man advantage.---ARMADA 3 DRAKKAR 0BOISBRIAND, Que. a€” Samuel Montembeault stopped all 15 shots his way and the Armada did all their scoring in the final 20 minutes en route to blanking Baie-Comeau.Fabrizio Ricci scored the eventual winner 6:29 into the third period for Blainville-Boisbriand (2-3-1) while Nikita Jevpalovs and Marcus Hinds each added a late goalReilly Pickard kicked out 23-of-25 shots for the Drakkar (2-3-1), who have dropped four straight games.---SAGUENEENS 3 WILDCATS 1MONCTON, N.B. a€” Julio Billiia stopped 38 shots, including all 13 his way in the third period, as Chicoutimi downed the Wildcats.
. Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau, Jeremy Bouchard and Landon Schiller supplied the scoring for the Sagueneens (2-4-0).Eric Leger scored the lone goal for Moncton (3-2-0) while Alex Dubeau turned aside 23-of-25 shots in defeat.---SEA DOGS 7 MOOSEHEADS 0SAINT JOHN, N.B. a€” Sebastien Auger made 30 saves and Thomas Chabot and Justice Dundas each scored twice as the Sea Dogs earned their third win in a row by crushing Halifax.Juraj Siska, Mitchell Dempsey and Jakub Zboril also scored for Saint John (3-1-1) while Luke Green and Mark Tremaine each added two assists.Zachary Fucale started in net for the Mooseheads (2-3-1) but was pulled after allowing six goals on 37 shots in 45:31 of action. Kevin Resop stopped 8-of-9 shots in relief.---HUSKIES 3 OLYMPIQUES 2 (SO)ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. a€” Julien Nantel scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout as the Huskies slipped past Gatineau.Francis Perron scored twice in regulation for Rouyn-Noranda (3-4-0) while Alexandre Belanger made 21 saves for the win.Louick Marcotte scored for the Olympiques (3-1-2) and also assisted on a goal by Alexandre Alain. Anthony Brodeur stopped 20 shots in defeat.---
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 01, 2018 3:29 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Lezioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: